Who This show is open to all Calgary and area artists.
What All artistic mediums are welcome from local artists of all ages.
- 1 to 3 artworks by each artist. Entry fee is $15 per artwork; $5 per artwork for artists 18 and under.
- No submissions required prior to the event.
- Two dimensional artwork must be ready to hang with D-rings/wire or be accompanied by an easel.
- For sculpture, please bring plinths. Artwork not exhibition ready will not be displayed.
- NOTE: Space is limited. We will hang at least one work per artist.
- Artwork must have the artist’s name and contact information on it.
- Artwork will be judged by a jury in categories and visitors can vote for the People’s Choice Award.
- Artwork can be for sale. 90% of any art sales will go to the artist.
Where cSPACE King Edward, 1721 29 Avenue SW, Calgary
When/Deadline for Submissions Drop off is Saturday, March 10 between 10 am and 1 pm.