SNAP welcomes submissions from artists, collectives, curators and collaborations practicing in all printmaking & print-related media (including but not limited to: photography, installation, video, drawing, collage, printed matter).
SUBMISSIONS SHOULD CONSIST OF:
- A project proposal explaining the specifics of the proposed exhibition. (maximum 1 page)
- 15 -20 numbered high quality digital images OSX Apple-Mac compatible.
- Corresponding image list indicating the artist’s name, title of work, media and date.
- An artist statement, which describes and contextualizes the work presented. (maximum 1 page).
- Curriculum Vitae or artist resume
- 1 – 2 items of support materials as appropriate (DVD, Publications, Print Articles). If sent by mail, these support materials will not be returned.
Deadline: April 30, 2017