ArtWalk St. Albert wants to fill our Downtown with art, and we’re looking for outdoor artists and buskers for ArtWalk nights (6-8:30 pm May 4, June 1, July 6, August 3, September 7, 2017).
Please complete our form at http://www.artwalkstalbert.com/artist-registration.html to register for a spot downtown
If you have any questions about this call for artists, please contact Pam at 780-651-7202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art Grants for Youth: St. Albert
Young Artist Legacy Award Poster
The City of St. Albert has introduced a new grant program for young adults aged 13 – 21 years old involved in the arts in St. Albert. The grant offers financial assistance to young aspiring artists by providing funding for:
• Education and/or professional development opportunities or travel assistance to showcase events and/or conferences.
• Highlights of the grant program are:
• Applications will be received in April of each year.
• Preference will be given to new applicants.
• Grants will be awarded by Council in May of each year.
• Individual applicants can apply for up to $500 and group applicants can qualify for up to $1000 in grant.
• The number and amount of grants awarded will be determined by the committee on an annual basis.
For more information and to print out the forms to apply for the grant please visit www.sta-culture.com or Tamsin at 780.459-1713.
The new application form for the Eldon and Anne Foote Edmonton Visual Art Prize is now up on our site.
If you are an Edmonton and area artist and have exhibited in an Edmonton and area gallery in 2012, you are eligible to win $10,000!
For details, check out the application form here.
ESSMY mural commemorates work of the Grey Nuns 150 tiles celebrate St. Albert’s anniversary Wednesday, Dec 14, 2011 06:00 am | Story By Susan Jones Picture by APRIL BARTLETT/St. Albert Gazette
Lewis Lavoie (in grey next to painting) and art teacher Pam Wilman worked together with 120 ESSMY students to complete a mural honouring the school’s patron saint, Marguerite d’Youville. The project commemorated St. Albert’s 150th anniversary and the work the Grey Nuns did in the community. (more…)