Who is eligible to submit?
- Artists, aged 18 and over, who reside in Strathcona County
- Visual artists using any media; work must be original and created in the last
- Non-residents with strong ties to Strathcona County must apply to the Art Collection Advisory Committee for review by April 12, 2017.
Work will be on display from May 8 to June 25 in the “Strathcona Salon Series” at Gallery @501. Artwork selected for the Collection will be announced on Thursday, June 8 at 7 pm at the Unveiling Reception. A People’s Choice Award will also be given out.
How do you participate?
Deliver your forms and your artwork to Gallery @501, 501 Festival Avenue,
Sherwood Park on:
- Monday, May 1 10 am to 8 pm
- Monday, May 2 10 am to 8 pm