Visit artstrathcona.com or contact the ASSC office at 780-449-4443 for updates on workshops, comprehensive information, supply list, inquiries and to register for workshops.
- Colored Pencil with Dee Poisson, Feb 10, Cost $55
- Art Journaling with Terrie Shaw, Feb 24/25, Cost $125
- Emptiness of Detail, Watercolors with Graham Flatt, Mar 9-11, Cost $155
- Luminous Oil Florals, with Sharon Lynn Williams, Mar 24/25, Cost $125
- Whimsical in Oil or Acrylic with Cindy Revell, Apr 21/22, Cost $125
The IWS Canada is part of an international network of watercolour societies. Over the last few years IWS has celebrated watercolour with international festivals and workshops in many countries. Our plan is to continue building on increasing the exposure of watercolour bringing artists together from around the globe and, share our mutual love of watercolour.
This year the IWS Canada and the Canadian Society of Painters in Watercolour are collaborating to create a exciting event in the Toronto area and we to generate lots of participation. Here are some of the details.
IWS Canada/CSPWC International Festival of Watercolour
September 28 to October 28th, 2018
The festival will feature a juried exhibition in Richmond Hill, Ontario, of about 150 Watercolours by artists across Canada and around the world. The prospectus for the exhibition, with all relevant information, is available on the IWS Canada website or Facebook page.
Open for submissions: January 15, 2018.
Deadline for submissions: by 6pm EST, March 20, 2018 (late entries will not be accepted).